We are the largest and most advanced Security company in Ventura County with over 130 full time employees.
We are looking to fill an administration position within our patrol division.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and have 3 years security administrative experience with a field patrol background. you will work under the direction of the operations manager and work closely with other division managers as may be required.
This is a Full Time position
The Patrol Manager will enforce company policies, conduct in the field and office training for patrol officers, approve field reports, and maintain client relationships. As a Patrol manager you will also be responsible for monthly reports, employee timesheets and other duties as required by this position.
This is a salaried position and you must be able to work extended hours including some weekends.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a valid BSIS Guard card (Firearms permit a plus)
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills, must be able to use independent judgment.
- Be a self starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Clean Driver License (With No DUI's or Multiple Moving Violations)
- present a Professional appearance.
- US Citizen or Lawful Resident with the ability to work in the USA.
- Skills to utilize various types of technology.
- Able to provide high quality customer service.
- Ability to Pass Drug Test
- Must be able to work in various working environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as rain, heat, cold.
-Must have a DMV printout of clean driving record (3 years)
-Must have your own reliable transportation to get to and from work (company will provide patrol vehicle or fuel variance while on duty).
To apply for this position, send us a CV resume, current passport photo, Guard card #, if prior law enforcement include Post #.
We will then contact you and schedule an interview. ( do not send emails with questions, all will be addressed at the interview)