QR Code Link to This Post
Industrial Door Company is seeking Commercial Door Installation/Service Technicians (Journeyman).
Industrial Door Company is setting a new standard in the door industry for quality customer service. We regularly train and educate our technicians on the latest technology and processes. We strive to develop a personal relationship with every client, exceeding expectations and providing prompt and dependable service since 1985.
Our mission is to be recognized as the best company in Northern California for doors, glass, and dock equipment. We strive to provide prompt, reliable service at all times. We will attend to all clients in a fast and courteous manner.
Journeyman/Lead Technician: Minimum 3-5 years previous experience with installs, repair or replacement. Experience in one or more of the following applications: commercial doors on new construction projects, service and replacement work on all types of overhead doors, as well as dock equipment.
Join Team INDUSTRIAL DOOR COMPANY today!
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
• Health benefits
• Paid vacation
• Full time stable year-round work
• Opportunity for advancement and responsibility!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Must be mechanically inclined with carpentry skills and have previous experience with installation of Roll up
• Familiar with the use of hand and power tools and can work independently and alongside a team.
• 2+ years (Journeyman) installing commercial doors, frames and hardware.
• Ability to communicate with building owner/managers, job site superintendents as well as other workforces.
• Ability to follow policies and procedures.
• Ability to adhere to safety protocols.
• Must have valid driver’s license and insurable DMV record.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Effectively communicate, understand oral instructions, read and interpret documents and instructions.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to work with internal Project Managers and Sales Team.
• Ability to lift to 75 lbs. with or without accommodation
• Work authorization: United States (Required)
Industrial Door Company is a proud to be a drug free work environment and EEO employer.