QR Code Link to This Post
Once a year, InColor hosts a 6-week Road-Show in the Colorado area that focuses on selling annual flowers (hanging baskets, bedding plants, decorative pot displays, etc) in major retail stores. InColor is looking for workers who love flowers, looking to earn some quick cash between April-June, and are comfortable working inside retail stores. Our job is to organize, care for, and answer customer questions about our annual flowers. While we have MULTIPLE LOCATIONS all across the Colorado region, we are in specific need for help at our stores in Superior, CO.
Click HERE to apply now!
~*No experience required!*~ All training will be provided! New staff will also receive OTJ training within the retail stores by a Merchandising Assistant Manager, District Manager, or Store Lead within the first week of work.
* Merchandising live goods for optimum visibility and sales
* Clean/cull/consolidate product placed on tables and endcaps. Rotate stock as needed.
* Track inventory and change labels on sale items.
* Moisture management / water and care for plants
* Pull in racks of product and remove empty racks
* Works both independently or in a team for various tasks.
* Speak with clients, managers, and customers about inventory within your store, and assist in providing customer service within a client location.
==BASIC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS==
* Must be 17 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
* Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds and frequently push and pull racks on wheels up to 100lbs with or without reasonable
* Must be able to perform tasks involving stooping, walking, bending, and standing for long periods of time.
* Position requires applicants to pass a Federal & State Criminal Background check
To see full requirements and apply today, CLICK HERE!
While we are in a high demand for merchandisers and sales associates in our store in the Superior/Thornton area, we also have stores all across Colorado! To view all openings, click the link to visit us at Tagawa App One and apply today!==========================================
Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises LLC (dba. InColor) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) complying with state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, or racial status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, compensation, benefits, and training.
Applicants must meet the basic requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation in order to be considered for the position. For any questions please contact us at email@example.com or visit us today at 17999 Weld County Road 4; Brighton, CO 80603.