QR Code Link to This Post
Concept 32, Inc. is seeking reliable people to join our team!
Full-Time Positions Available
Benefits: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (Pre-tax and Roth options), free gym membership, 6 paid holidays p/year
Position Start Date: Immediately
- Knowledge of Countertop Layups
- Reception Wall Assembly Experience
- Must be able to read Blue Prints / Cut Lists
- Knowledge of all species of wood
- Knowledge of all aspects of woodworking
- Must know how to run machinery (Table Saw, Drill Press, Routers, etc.)
- Participate as an integral member of the team and contribute towards the success of the organization. This may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support functions.
- This job requires effective oral communication skills combined with attention to detail when listening to your team and clients.
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience within the cabinet industry, preferred.
- Some manufacturing experience, preferred but not required - we will train candidates!
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Punctual, dependable, reliable, problem solver and has a strong attention to detail.
Concept 32 is a locally-owned and independently operated custom kitchen & bathroom storage provider who not only manufactures but also designs and installs their product for a concept to completion service.
For more information, please visit our website: www.concept32designs.com
Advancement opportunities are available.
If you are interested, please reply to this email with your resume or stop by our office location to fill out an application.
Concept 32, Inc.
351 Coffman Street, Ste. 216
Longmont, CO 80501