The Sales Administration Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Sales and Operations teams at The Westin Riverfront Villas in various departmental administrative functions in support of meeting or exceeding targeted sales performance objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for ensuring associate information, status, and hours worked are properly accounted for in the timekeeping system
Facilitate timely, accurate payroll support for the sales department
Provide support to the Project Director, Sales Management team, Explorer Team Members, Team Leaders and Sales Executives
Maintaining complete confidentiality regarding all business matters
WillÂalso assist the Sales and Operations teams in various departmental administrative functions in support of meeting or exceeding targeted sales performance objectives
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years administrative assistant experience.Â
- Vacation ownership experience preferably in a Sales Operations, Document Processing or Auditing environment a plus.
- Proficiency in computers - software knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Multitasking, follow-up, building business partnerships, attention to details, thriving on ambiguity, openness to differences.
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills