Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
$112,300.00 - $185,300.00
What Is the Opportunity?
As an Architect in the Data and Analytics Architecture, you will be an working in an dynamic and transformative organization with a goal to create the next generation data and analytic capabilities at Travelers, a Dow 30 company. As a member within the Enterprise Architecture and Emerging Technology organization, you'll be joining a strategic and collaborative team that is passionate about transforming our business and technology capabilities and paving the way for best-in-class solutions. You will collaborate with the other architects , engineers and business to apply your technical expertise to create best solutions to solve impactful business problems.
In this role you will
• Design of the next generation information architecture that enables a business vision
• Be an expert in one or more areas across Data & Analytics domain including data storage (Data Lake & Data Warehouse), data integration, business intelligence, artificial intelligence & machine learning
• Drive the implementations of domain driven designs of Data Models, Data APIs and Data Products
• Partner with cloud and security architects, data and software engineers to implement cutting-edge but pragmatic solutions that will enable business outcomes with data and analytics using a combination of deep technical skills, business acumen, and strong interpersonal skills
• Keep up with marketing trends in the Data & Analytics area and identify new opportunities of technologies & solutions; you will be part of the team driving the technology selection and partner with an engineering team to conduct proof of technologies
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities