Valet Park of America is a valet/transportation company. We are committed to our customers, clients, employees, and the community. At VPA you are not just a face, all levels of management get to know each and every one of you when working side by side. If you enjoy driving, helping people, being outside, and being on your feet, this is the perfect position for you.
Pay: Potential to earn anywhere from $13-$14/hr and more to start, between base pay and tips.
Hours: We are accepting applications for all shifts
Basic Job Description:
- Running to retrieve cars for customers
- Greet customers and staff with a warm welcome
- Communicate with guests in an upbeat, positive manner
- Standing at least 8 hours a day
- Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
- Have your own transportation (driving experience)
- Experience in customer service
- Be over 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must speak fluent English
- License(s) is required The general Valet Attendant position requires a valid Class D license to operate a motor vehicle. This license must have been held for at least 1 year prior to applying.
- A driving record will be required at the time of application, and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for a position. The Class D license must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
VPA is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking both full time and part time staff. Applicants with a background in customer service, hospitality, retail, transportation, and security often make a good fit for this position. We can accommodate day and night shift hours and are flexible with schedules where possible.
We have great respect for veterans and active duty military and encourage you to apply.
Please apply online at www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment