**Highly rewarding and exciting consulting/sales job opportunity helping homeowners make the switch to solar power! Join a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact on the environment by reducing the carbon footprint.**
The Energy Resources group has been one of the largest commercial energy efficiency and solar providers in the state of Connecticut for the past five years and has quickly grown to become a leading driver of sustainability throughout the Northeast. We are now seeking highly-motivated candidates to join our Residential Solar Consulting team to help deliver unsurpassed quality, value and savings to local homeowners, while making a positive impact on the environment.
We have partnered with SunPower, to provide the world's most efficient, durable and advanced solar technology along with the most attractive lease and loan financing options available in the state. This gives us a competitive advantage in the home as they allow us to offer a complete experience all under one roof. From the all-in-one Equinoxâ¢ solar system and affordable financing options to project management, installation, and system activation, homeowners are left with unsurpassed quality, value and customer service experience!
- This is an opportunity to help homeowners save thousands of dollars on their electric bill through renewable energy while potentially earning over six figures. Ideal candidates are determined, self-motivated, resourceful, intelligent, fast learners, and have excellent communication skills. No experience required; full training will be provided. New consultants meeting minimum goals can expect to earn at least $60,000 in their first year. Commissions are uncapped and the average consultant earns over $100K annually!
- Quickly learn and become an expert in detailed SunPower product information, solar industry information (including state/local incentives), solar financing solutions, and sales techniques, strategies and processes
- Represent Energy Resources and SunPower professionally
- Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience through all interactions
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
- Participate in continuous training opportunities to hone your craft and build leadership skills
- All sales positions daily responsibilities differ based on the nature of the role from prospecting & qualifying customers to closing contracts through an in-home sales process
- Provide excellent customer service by managing accounts proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; Able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Flexible work schedule - must be available for evenings and weekends if necessary
- 1+ years of sales, customer service and/or consulting experience preferred, but not necessary - we will train
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Highly competitive commission structure with unlimited income potential
- Clear path for career growth & leadership opportunity
- Health Insurance plan available
- 401-K plan
- Company-provided phone & laptop with case
- Best solar technology and presentation software in the industry
- Branded apparel & business cards
- All necessary equipment, supplies, tools, expenses provided or covered
- Strong support system; No back-end work falls on sales consultants
**In addition to sending us your resume, please free to also include any additional supporting materials (cover letter, portfolios, transcripts, certificates, LinkedIn, etc.) which you think strengthens your application or helps differentiate yourself from other candidates.**
Energy Resources USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.