Description: Required Skills :
- 7 to 10 years working in an Oracle EBS/Financials R12 Application developer role to deliver healthcare finance processing solutions. Experience with the following role/tools:
o Work closely with EBS application development team to Design, code and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders to the Oracle Financials processes.
o Experience working with agile teams and utilizing Rally to manage USs
o Extensive functional and development experience working with the AP module of the R12 Oracle EBS suite
o OAF, Java concurrent program & API services experience
o Experience creating and executing functional and performance tests
o Ability to work effectively both independently or as part of a team
Nice to have :
- Functional knowledge and experience on an Oracle EBS financial implementation for a healthcare payment system
- Extensive functional and development experience working with the Cash Management and GL modules of the R12 Oracle EBS suite
- Experience with R12.2 EBS upgrades and 19c upgrades
- API/KAFKA data integration activities
Work location (specify UHG/UHC/Optum location or remote/telecommute)? Telecommute
Work hours (ex. 9am-5pm day/night shifts rotating shifts etc)? 9amET-5pmET
Please provide a summary of the project/initiative that this candidate will be working on? Business and PLM projects to support claims and capitation payment processing.
Please describe the team the candidate will be working with - how many members? Agile team - 8
What is the break-down of the team's skill sets (ex: 1 PM 4 Developers etc.)? 1 PM, 4 Software engineers, 2 quality engineers, 1 solution architect
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position (please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)? 1) Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing 2) Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints. 3) Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs 4) Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team 5) develop and execute functional test cases
Are you open to candidates that would need to be 100% remote for the duration of the engagement? yes
Are you open to candidates that cannot convert to FTE without sponsorship? No
What does the ideal candidate background look like (ex: healthcare specific background specific industry experience etc.)? 7 to 10 years of experience in an IT EBS Oracle Application development role supporting Healthcare claims payment processing projects.
What skills/attributes are required (please be detailed as to number of years of experience for each skill)? 7 to 10 years of experience in the following roles/skillset/tools
1) Working as an EBS Application developer on both standard and customized modules in the AP, Cash Management and GL space. 2) working with agile teams and utilizing Rally to manage USs. 3) Working to tune processes by introducing multi-threading and tuning queries/introducing indexes to scale processes to handle large volumes 4) Integrating Oracle EBS platforms to upstream and downstream systems through files, KAFKA streaming and API solutions 5) functional test creation and execution skills
What skills/attributes are preferred (what will set a candidate apart)? Experience driving design and configuration activities for solutions leveraging the Oracle EBS product suite.
What will the interview process look like? (Video phone or in person? How many rounds? How technical will the interviews be?) Interview would be via conference call, 2 rounds of interviews 1) initial screening 2) full interview panel (assuming screening was positive). Interviews will focus on both soft skills working with agile team and technical working on detailed application design skillsets/experience.