QR Code Link to This Post
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN needed at an apartment community in Naples.
For this entry level position, responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
1) Painting, general repairs, plumbing, electrical, cleaning, etc.
2) Complete Service Requests in apartments.
3) Turn over vacant apartments.
4) Curb appeal.
5) Maintain common areas of the property.
6) Professionalism- maintain the highest professional standards as established by Full Circle, promote team effort, act responsibly
7) On call rotation is required.
1) Dependable, punctual, self-motivated, positive attitude, honest, hard worker, team player, assertive, detail-oriented, organized, customer service oriented, intelligent, quick thinker and flexible.
2) Ability to speak and understand English and Spanish is a plus.
3) High School education or equivalent.
Physical Demands of the Position Will Include:
1) Walking, standing, stair climbing and sitting.
2) Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling 100 lbs. occasionally, 50 lbs. frequently and a negligible amount constantly.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, retirement plan, paid vacations and holidays.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and desired pay rate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.