As contractor BA, responsible for analyzing the overall business objectives of the organization and developing strategies to meet those objectives through business information systems, tools, and processes including systems integration through MuleSoft platform- under general to minimal supervision.
The contractor MuleSoft BA will be performing business analysis with the following deliverables, included but not limited:
- Define As-is/To-Be process flow, along with associated process and state diagrams as required
- Define business rules in consultation with SME's and technical experts
- Define message mappings and contribute to API definitions
- Review existing documentation as needed
- Interview/Lead meetings with SME's to gather needed requirements and information
- Contribute/Create requirements and specifications documents and diagrams
- Investigate, incorporate, and document applicable industry standards
- Gather, organize, and utilize sample message and existing data
- Gather and document detailed requirements and user stories and/or use case scenarios, process flows, and test cases for User Acceptance Testing, as applicable
- Work with Crowley internal and external stakeholders (business stakeholders and vendor representatives) as needed, for the project scope and requirements.
- Support UAT testing and Training of users as needed.
- Facilitate end to end testing. Liaises with QA Team for development of test cases.
- Maintain the Traceability matrix for business requirements, functional requirements, test cases and end user training material.
Help with other BA support and PM coordination required for other Liner Operations IT projects (CMS, WAM, MuleSoft Integration, etc.) as needed.
Candidate should have worked with integrations mapping. Can read and create JSON messages. Often candidates with EDI background have this experience.
Seeking experienced candidates that have BA skills for Integration BA skills (Mapping and specification development) using MuleSoft platform.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Researches, defines, documents and translates business needs and objectives into system requirements that can be converted into applications, with a focus on meeting cost, quality and length of delivery standards. Performs quality control audits to ensure best practices and standards are utilized and makes recommendations for enhancements. Establishes relationships among key stakeholders and acts as a liaison during the design, management and implementation of business information system and process changes. Assists with creating and maintaining technical user guides used to facilitate the learning of business information systems and supporting processes. Partners with functional and strategic areas to establish and maintain a unified approach to implementing change. Manages medium to large scale, moderately complex to complex analysis projects, under minimal supervision.