Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and Software Engineering techniques to support an organization in the IT Software field. As a part of an industrious and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Software Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Software Engineer opportunity is located in Jacksonville, Florida.
What you get to do every day
- Create and bring about back end and front end components and services
- Create high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Gauge new technologies and create prototypes for constant improvements
- Operate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Improve solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Support top programming practices and standards
- Comprehension of web application frameworks
- Familiarity with relational database management systems
- You have been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you have personally authored
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Linux experience
- Laravel experience preferred
- Symfony Software experience highly desired
- PHP experience desired
- Expertise in MySQL
- Software engineering experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.