Job Number: 234303
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience Debugging networks
- An Understanding of Java Spring Boot Architecture
- Experience delivering a product to a government production environment
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.