This is a full-time: 5 day a week / 9:00 am - 5:00 pm position, the perfect job for someone who enjoys a combination of front desk and property inspection duties.
Job Purpose: Check guests in/out, collect rent money, make guest and owner reservations, and process all guest charges. Provide telephonic and face to face assistance to guests and owners. Respond to and service all guest requests (incl. complaints) using the appropriate resources to maintain highest levels of service delivery.
Job Responsibilities: Maximum of ten responsibilities, in order of percentage of time spent on functions from longest to shortest; do not list anything that does not represent at least 10% of the job's time. Please include supervisory responsibilities.
1. Process guest check-ins and check-outs. Process credit cards. Responsible for accurate housekeeping reports.
2. Respond to all telephone calls and emails in a timely manner.
3. Use property management system to; facilitate inquiry, complete reservations, check unit availability, for guest.
4. Enter work orders for maintenance services. Monitor and track entered work orders for timely completion.
5. Perform daily unit inspections on arrival and departures. Ensure damages are reported and inventory is maintained in all rentals.
6. Prepare arrival packets with guest check in information.
7. Perform property walks through out the day. Oversee grounds keeping and housekeeping to ensure daily cleaning and maintenance tasks are performed and standards met.
8. Must be available and able to carry on-call phone in a rotation with other Guest Service Agents and respond to after hour's emergency service calls as required when scheduled.
9. Responsible for signing out master keys to grounds keeping and housekeeping and inventory the return of them before you leave at night.
10. Perform other duties as requested by management.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education: High diploma or equivalent additional experience.
Experience: 1 or more years experience in customer service preferred
Licenses/Certifications: Valid State of Florida Drivers License
Computer Skills: Possess basic keyboarding, data entry and computer skills
Medical/Rx, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your eligible family members, Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Paid Time Off; vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty. RVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass a criminal background check in order to apply. Please forward your resume for review and consideration for interview.