Looking for an experienced MARINA FORKLIFT DRIVER to work at our Dry Storage Facility, in St. Petersburg. We're looking for a pro. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OPERATING A MARINE FORKLIFT IS REQUIRED. Full time position with benefits.
Fun, fast paced work environment. Attention to detail and good customer skills are a must. Great customers. Drug free workplace. Please include your work and salary history. Criminal background check required.
Reply to this posting with CONTACT INFO and WORK EXPERIENCE
1. Operates Forklifts in a safe and proficient manner including launching and retrievingboats from storage barns to the water and back to assigned storage location.
2. Completes check in process of all new vessels.
3. Completes daily forklift maintenance procedures and report any issues immediately to Dockmaster.
4. Loads and unloads vessels to and from trailers in a safe and proficient manner.
5. Ensures proper placement of vessels in the barns based on their length, beam, and height.
6. Assists in ensuring all vessels are safely stored in the barns while maximizing the space allowed to operate in a proficient and effective manner.
7. Ensures a thoughtful of amount of staging area is available and keeps fuel dock accessible at all times.
8. Assists members and guests load and unload belongings to and from vessels.
9. Assists loading and unloading of vessels to and from trailers to slips.
10. Assists in cleaning vessels or boat washing.
11. Ensures vessels are secured properly and safely on dock prior to being put away in barn.
12. Ensures docks, equipment, and facilities are clean, safe, and operational at all times.
13. Operates and docks vessels in a safe and proficient manner.
14. Operates and pumps fuel in a safe and cautious manner.
15. Communicates by radio with staff on vessels being launched or returned to barn.
16. Flushes vessels safely.
17. Assists as visual spotter when other forklift driver is moving vessels.
18. Substitutes for other marina staff as needed and is properly cross trained.
19. Assists staff and with member provision requests such as ice and fuel.
20. Reports any and all concerns, regarding the property, to the Dockmaster.
21. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Math Ability: Must calculate figures and amounts, and to make change from a cash drawer.
Education/Experience: Two to four years related experience and/or training.
Certificates and Licenses: Forklift certification
Pump out stations