Do you maintain a customer-first mindset and have the ability to boost online customer experiences? Do you want to make a substantial impact in a leadership role? If so, Robert Half is looking to place a Digital Marketing Manager with our client. Experienced and knowledgeable Digital Marketing Managers might be interested in this role, which will require an understanding of the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution. If you are skilled at making decisions, get the job done, and be good with people and details-all while keeping tight control over the bottom line, you can shine in this role! You will be one of the top applicants if you have experience in copywriting, art direction, and social media with the ability to expand a brand's reach while increasing its loyalty and awareness. If you're looking for a unique opportunity to lead digital improvement initiatives while also participating in digital transformation efforts, you might be interested in this Digital Marketing Manager role. This long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary to full-time employment opportunity is based in the West Palm Beach, Florida area. Submit an application for this role now!
- Issue clear communications to the customer that are suitable to their needs and life stage
- Promote, introduce, create, and oversee long-term digital marketing campaigns; together with spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions
- Process take up of products/services through new channels to fall in line with business objectives
- Push more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
- Work jointly with product and operational teams to identify key opportunities to build up the customer journey & experience
- Spearhead weekly reviews with key stakeholders, get budgetary sign off and report back on ROI
- Check that the CRM plan is executed within the estimated time period and within budget
- Head a strong team of digital specialists and manage the digital strategy
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Previous experience in management
- Fact-backed multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency
- Skilled in Content Management System (CMS) & Digital Marketing System (DMS)
- Well-versed in vendor management
- Competent in frontline customer journey, driving traffic to our main site
- experienced in SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media, Email marketing, Digital Ad displays, Retargeting, CRM
- Has a successful performance record in developing digital brands with strong ROI
- Comprehensive knowledge of Digital Agency
- An even mix of skill, management experience and initiative
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.