Please have a look into below Job Description and if this meets your expertise kindly respond with your most recent resume.
Below is the JD for your reference:
AWS Cloud Architect
1. Partner with business and technology leads to set transformation goals and objectives to launch key initiatives.
2. Develop and/or maintain business vision, strategic plans including the design of transformation roadmap with clear milestones, workstreams, and owners.
3. In partnership with business sponsors and leads, envision, plan, implement, communicate, promote and update the target business architecture over multiple time horizons.
4. Fully articulate current and target state business design using capability models, process models, operating models and motivation models.
5. Design the architecture for migrating on-premise applications, data warehouse and data marts to containers and data lake on AWS Cloud.
6. Deep knowledge of cloud architecture, cloud native patterns, container management and cloud computing capabilities especially as offered by AWS.
7. Deep knowledge of information architecture methodologies; enterprise-wide data architecture for designing and building data lakes, data warehouses, data marts and BI reporting databases.
8. Architect solutions that employs container and serverless patterns using AWS Fargate, AWS Lambda AWS cloud to realize business capabilities in a safe and secure manner.
9. Architect solutions for the design and implementation of Big & Fast Data Infrastructure on AWS cloud using Kafka, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Redshift, DynamoDB & Quick Sight.
10. Define information models supporting data assets for complex data structures represented through various data management systems such as graph, relational and hierarchical databases.