We are a professional land care and maintenance contractor specializing in cemetery maintenance work throughout multiple states and we’re currently looking to fill an Assistance Maintenance Foreman position in the Columbus area. Our long-standing tradition of customer satisfaction creates job stability and we offer competitive pay rates, paid time off, health benefits and a retirement plan that makes this job worth applying for.
This is a secondary leadership role where you will be responsible for assisting in the supervision and performance of various tasks like the preparation and layout of interments, arrangement of canopies and chairs for services, installation of grave markers and memorials, equipment maintenance, debris removal and other various land maintenance tasks. You may also be required to direct any lawn maintenance crews on site. You must have experience operating heavy equipment like backhoes and tractors, be well organized, good at communicating, and capable of multi-tasking to complete daily work orders and assessments.
This position will start off earning up to $17.00/hour depending on your experience and your ability to achieve a satisfactory level of performance. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to invest in you. We always look to promote from within so the sky is the limit for those who are committed to the work. This job operates on a 40 hour/week, flexible shift that may require overtime and/or weekends as necessary. Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and a 401-k plan with company match for all eligible employees.
You’ve been looking for an opportunity like this. Apply now! Be sure to include a brief resume that highlights your relative experience and a way to reach you so we can get started on this journey together.
Important skills and qualifications;
● Experience operating a backhoe and tractor
● Experience supervising work crews
● Ability to operate hand held tools and equipment
● Ability to accurately use measuring devices
● Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
● Ability to work outdoors in extreme conditions (hot/cold)
● Ensure compliance with the operating procedures and safety rules
● Ability to communicate effectively
● You will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
● You will need to have a good driving record.
● You will need proper authorization to work in the United States.