Great isn’t just in our name. It’s in our DNA. Great is our foundation, our promise. It’s our call to action. Great demands more, goes further. It leads the way, answers the call. We work tirelessly to live up to our name. And we’ll keep working, Because Great Doesn’t Stop.Sound like you?
We're looking for a Demand Generation Specialist (Contractor)to join our fast-growing team. Are you a Demand Generation marketer that wants to learn, is hungry for knowledge and ready to take the next step in their career? We're looking for someone to develop and execute campaigns to drive pipeline growth and revenue by leveraging key digital marketing channels. If you desire exposure to a broad spectrum of marketing activities and playing a key role in these activities, learn more about this opportunity and our team below.
· Have 5+ years of marketing experience
· Know what it's like to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Have experience running paid search and paid social ad campaigns
· Possess a basic familiarity & understanding of Salesforce, Pardot, WordpressA Typical Day Includes
· Developing demand gen campaign plans, content, metrics to effectively forecast, test and measure campaign success
· Working closely with sales, marketing, product teams to develop and manage program plans and ensure on-time delivery
· Analyzing overall program performance and creating reports in Salesforce to ensure we are on track to meet team goals
· Designing AB test experiments and continually optimizing programs for higher conversion rates
· Working with marketing and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting processes
· Creating new ad copy and visuals
· 70% Demand Generation / 30% Marketing Operations
· Marketing Analytics: Pardot, Google Analytics, SEMRush
· Operations: WordPress, Salesforce, Google Ads, HighSpot, Hive, Kapost
· Content Creation: Canva, Adobe Creative SuiteEvery Person on Our Team
· Is passionate about their work
· Plays a critical role in the company's success
· Cares deeply about helping our customers and channel partnersWe’re Agile
Our marketing team follows agile marketing practices designed to focus our efforts on high-value projects, work as a team to complete those projects, measure their impact in providing value to our company, and then continuously identifying ways to improve our results over time.We Love It Here Because
High-Energy Work Environment
Fast-Paced. Collaborative. Engaging. These are just a few of the ways you could describe our corporate offices. We want to help you work efficiently, feel challenged, and provide excellent customer service. That’s why we take a systems-based approach to work and give you all the tools you need to do your very best.
We want you to be excited about coming to work every day. That’s why we’ve created a collaborative, engaging environment where you can provide superior customer service, develop innovative ideas, and reach your career goals. We’re committed to your professional development, too, so we encourage you to network with industry colleagues and community members.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: