TEKsystems is looking for a Epic Patient Billing Analyst for a client in Honolulu, Hawaii! Project management experience is strongly preferred because this individual would be working on upgrades regularly.
• Supports complex, high-risk application/systems in assigned area(s).
• Provides technical expertise and oversight of information systems of moderate to high complexity in designated area(s).
• Provides technical expertise and guidance in formulation of procedures and best practice for users, setting priorities and technical direction.
• Supervises and directs work of assigned staff.
• Leads information system planning, both short and long term in assigned area.
• Monitors activities to ensure coordination and management of projects and work assignments meet established dates and timelines.
• Works with PMO to coordinate the implementation of related systems/applications when needed.
Epic Patient Billing, workflow analysis, ability to build
Top Skills Details:
In addition to educational requirement, minimum three (3) years experience in healthcare information systems in two (2) or more of the following areas: applications design, selection, implementation and support, on line transaction processing systems, systems software, performance evaluation and tuning, automated systems and operations, system integration, artificial intelligence, expert systems, and design, implementation, tuning and support.
• Prior leadership experience in leading information system projects and/or assignments.
• Experience to demonstrate:
o Knowledge of computer technology as related to telecommunications, networks or client operations.
o In-depth understanding in multiple areas of hospital systems, including business/clinical information systems and technological aspects that affect the organization.
• Depending upon area of assignment, experience in a specific area of IT may be required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences/Computer Science or related field; four (4) years work experience in comparable job may be substituted for educational requirement.
• Training or experience in advanced analysis and design techniques.
• Based on area of assignment, must successfully complete and maintain certification(s) in the application(s) assigned, and as may be specified per the training agreement.
If you are an expert in Epic Patient Billing, please apply or email your resume to ! Mahalo!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.