QR Code Link to This Post
Star Noodle is seeking passionate culinary professionals to join our team! Immediate openings for Line Cook with a preferred minimum of 2-3 years line cook experience.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Is enthusiastic about the culinary
- Great communication skills
- Takes pride in cooking
- Can maintain a pleasant smile and demeanor throughout the shift
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Is self motivated, especially under pressure
- Embraces change & training
- Ability to follow directions and instructions
- Has an interest in learning new culinary skills and recipes
- Strives to make the work environment better more efficient, safer and cleaner
- Keeps cleanliness in mind at all times
- Is community minded
- Fast Learner
- Retains Information
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Must retain knowledge of menu items and kitchen equipment
- Prepares menu with pride and integrity for each item
- Maintains portion sizes, recipe standards
- Maintains department guidelines and procedures
- Communicates with supervisor to ensure proper orders and par levels
- Communicates with supervisor on any discrepancies or shortages of labor, products, menu
item and tools.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, drug, 401(k), Aflac, Group life insurance, Long term disability, employee meals, employee discounts, luau comps and more.
Apply on our website, Star Noodle.com|Job Opportunities or here: https://nahoalohaekolu.applicantpro.com/jobs/
You may also apply in person at 1024 Front Street (historic Seamen's Hospital) Monday - Friday, from 9am - 3pm.