Looking for a scheduler / admin assistant to join our AMAZING TEAM!
Role Summary: The Scheduler sets our team up for success. The role offers a broad range of duties, including: employee scheduling, route scheduling, customer relations, clerical and inventory management.
Requirements: The applicant should be very comfortable on the phone with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs & general technology, previous experience in a customer service industry, and possess problem solving skills. This person must be able to think on their feet.
Previous scheduling experience or office required. Experience in construction trades, property management or cleaning is a plus.
* Client management
* Coordination of clients, staff and vendors - schedule and routes
* Maintaining office operations and procedures. -client requests, data entry, emails, phone calls, etc
* Manage office inventory and equipment
* Implementing policies, standards, and procedures
* Recruiting and onboarding coordination for new crew members
* Assist owners as needed.
* Customer Service Skills: 1 year
* Office or scheduling: 6 months
35 hours per week
Mon - Fri 8am-4pm (with 1 hour lunch)
$13 per hour to start
* Direct Primary Health Care Program
* Supplemental Insurance Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
Please reply with resume. You can also apply at