QR Code Link to This Post
Cleanup & Total Restoration is looking for an experienced LABORER experience in the construction and/or restoration industry a plus. Additional construction trade experience, such as, framing, roofing, drywall or painting are helpful, but not required. Pay per hour based on experience. You must be available for overtime and on-call schedule. We have great advancement opportunities; we offer classes to get IICRC certified in Fire, Mold and Applied Structural Drying. Applicants must have a valid driver's license, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test and background check (no felonies). CTR is a dynamic and growing general construction/restoration contractor in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
Please submit resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org please put job and location you are applying for on the subject line. Answer the following questions in your email:
1. Do you have reliable transportation to/from the workplace?
2. Do you have a valid driver's license?
3. Do you have any issue with passing a pre-employment drug screening?
4. Do you have any felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions for violent crimes or theft?
5. The hours for this position require weekends and are up to 30 hours/week.
Do you agree that those hours and days you are available? What is your schedule flexibility?
Benefits: Health Insurance after 60 days