We are in search of an experienced Private Chef for a family of 6, to deliver meals twice per week. This would be two deliveries of 3 - 4 days worth of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. Compensation is $40 per hour DOE, and would average 10 - 12 hours per week. Chef may choose which 2 days work best for delivery.
We are looking for a Chef who is creative and experienced in cooking pescatarian - mostly vegan with several meals including fish while using dairy and gluten sparingly - and who has a knowledge of anti-inflammatory diets along the lines of lectin-free and autoimmune protocol. We are passionate about using only organic/wild produce and fish, and local products whenever possible. We love a combination of cooked and raw. There are 4 children, ages 6 and under. While they are adventurous eaters, it is often helpful to have protein served on the side.
Please reply with your resume, a little bio or cover letter, website if you have one, proof of your food handlers/food safety card, and a sample menu for one full week reflecting the dietary needs above and some of the following ideas:
- Large daily green juices (no fruit)
- 3 - 4 Breakfast ideas: quiche, frittatas, muffins, smoothies, etc
- 4 large Lunches: two cold (salad, quinoa salad, or fresh rolls) and two hot (stew, etc); with sides of protein
- 5 large Dinners: 3 with fish; 1 vegan; 1 cheat day with dairy (homemade calzones, etc)
- 3 snacks: a dip with sliced vegetables; energy bites; roasted nuts
Once we receive this info, we will set up a compensated trial week where we will see which Chef is the best fit! We look forward to the possibility of working with you.