Are you friendly and enjoy building relationships with new people? You are comfortable interacting with a variety of personalities? Are you creative, organized, and enjoy a flexible schedule?
As the Life Enrichment - Activities Assistant at Miller’s, you play a key role in patient satisfaction and well-being. You assist the Live Enrichment Director in planning and executing activities to enrich the lives of patients within the facility. You make one-on-one visits with patients and encourage participation in various activities. You interact with volunteers. You may be required totransport patients to scheduled events away from the facility.
You may be the ideal candidate if you:
· Have previous experience in healthcare/patient activities (preferred)
· Have good communication skills.
· Possess a current driver’s license and good driving record
· Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service
· Are professional in appearance and behavior
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training.
4. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.