There's an exciting opportunity at a growing organization for an experienced Business Analyst through Robert Half Technology. Do you find it easy to listen to customer needs and interpret what action must be taken to address them? Successful candidates are ambitious individuals with terrific social, technical, and communicative skills. The long-term temporary Business Analyst will be based in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa region.
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Partner with development team to invent and assess product requirements to meet business goals
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Background in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- 2+ years of related experience
- Prior experience with usability and application performance considerations
- CISSP experience
- Subject Matter Expert experience
- Expertise in project management
- Business Continuity experience
- Foundational knowledge in Disaster Recovery Business Continuity
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.