A plastic thermoforming company in Wapello is looking for former operators! These positions are temp-to-hire and lead to an opportunity to be hired on through the company.
Perform a multitude of value added tasks using a wide array of tools, jigs and fixtures per supervision. This position will also be required to perform the second operator function inside a manufacturing cell for 2-person operations
1. Perform standardized work per the Manufacturing Plan's Process Methods
2. Safely load and unload CNC routing machines
3. Pack finished goods for shipment
4. Serve as the second operator in the manufacturing cell
5. Operate a scrap grinder
6. Perform value add assembly operations
7. Meet daily production goals as efficiently as possible
8. Record pertinent data in real time monitoring system (IQMS)
9. Perform any other work as directed per supervision
1st shift: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM - $12
2nd shift: 2:30 PM - 11 PM - $13.50
3rd shift: 10:30 PM - 7 AM - $13.50
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
If interested in this position, please contact Megan at 563-263-6589.