Are you highly motivated, energetic, and love a challenge? Its 5, an exciting retail concept, in Sioux City needs you
POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Manager
REPORTS TO: Owner
A minimum of 1 year of management experience (must be consecutive)
Strong handyman qualities preferred
Must be forklift certified and able to train for forklift certification
Experience with managing people
High aptitude for metrics and process oriented
Must be available to work night and weekend shifts
Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
KEY QUALITIES: Strong time management skills, Strong organizational skills, Dependable, Timely, Honest & Positive.
SALARY: 35K + potential raises based on performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Implement the vision and expectations of the owner.
2. Communicates and executes structural changes that need to be made in the warehouse and retail store. .
3. Handles shipment receiving.
4. Actively listens to staff members, builds relationships with them, and motivates them to accomplish daily goals.
6. Ensures all shipments are processed, and maintains necessary flow of products to retail store.
7. Analyzes all processes in store and executes plans for improvements.
8. Understands and upholds all store policies.
9. Facilitates Disposal of Trash.
10. Facilitates restock of bins throughout the week.
11. Ensures all bins are clear of debris at end of day and resets the store for the next day.
12. Maintains the outer appearance of the store. Regularly maintains or checks lights/bulbs, air hoses, fluid levels at pumps, and building paint. Performs routine maintenance on indoor equipment as suggested by manufacturer.