Roles and Responsibilities:
· Field visits for installs, troubleshooting, and solution development.
· Optimizing network security, performance, and resilience through the efficient maintenance and repair of computer hardware, software and networks.
· Special projects related to cyber-resiliency, network discovery, system upgrades, and network management and optimization
· Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
· Manage and maintain network configurations including but not limited to: layer 2/3 managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, SNMP, IP Schemes, wireless infrastructure, intrusion detection and net-get firewalls.
· Support and maintain Windows 2016 Server, SQL, and other computer systems.
· Support and maintain Genetec, PRTG and other applications.
· Associates Degree in Information Technology
· 5 years of experience working in High Tech IT systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and Decisions Sciences, or Engineering.
· MCSA: Server 2016, CompTIA Network +, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, Genetec or any VMS.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.