Tommy Bourn Trucking is currently filling a driver position in your area.
Our primary traffic lanes are in the southeast United States with major hubs in northern Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia. Family time is important to our team, and it is our mission to keep you local to your family on the weekends. Covered wagon trailers = simple tarping!
Heavy haul and/or overdimensional experience is a plus!
25% of linehaul revenue. Competitive pay! We provide health insurance for the primary policy holder. Additional offered benefits include: Dental, Vision, Per Diem Pay Program, Holiday and Vacation Pay.
- Must be 22 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License
- No current license suspensions.
- Must have 12 months of verifiable commercial driing experience within the past 36 months or 24 months of verifiable commercial driving experience within the past 60 months.
- No careless and/or reckless driving or leaving the scen of an accident convictions in the last 5 years.
- No more than 2 moving violations within the last 18 months, and no more than 3 within the last 3 years. No serious moving violations in the last 36 months as defined in part 383.5 FMCSR.
- No alcohol or drug related incidents and or convictions in the past 5 years and only one in a lifetime. No drug or alcohol related incidents and or convictions ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
Please send us a copy of your resume as an email attachment. If you have any questions or would like to request a copy of an official application, please reply by email or call Mike at 318-918-3701.