Please read this whole ad. I am not looking for someone who built birdhouses in shop class nor a retired military colonel.
What I am looking for , and the more you fit the more likely you'll get a response and pay is based on that as well.
1. Have your own vehicle! (not depending on rides from anyone)
2. Be able to pass a drug screen with a little notice.
3. Have a work ethic that requires you to come to work every day on time and want to work not just to make a check.
4. Be willing to work in the water at times and not be afraid of the things that live there.
5. Have carpentry skills experienced in deck building or equivalent.
6. Be able to get along with others crew of 4-5.
7. Welding and cutting of simple projects is very much a plus.
8. Cannot be afraid of heights or working off scaffolds over water.
9. Power tools and chainsaws are required for this job so need to be able to run them safely.
10. I supply most everything you need except a good attitude and punctuality.
11. We work 8-430 m-f and occasional weekends.
We drive pilings, build seawalls, piers, boathouses, porches, decks, fences, pretty much anything outdoors. We are on the water 95% of the time.
Now time for a few other disclaimers
Do not apply if you oversleep often, do not have babysitter everyday, experience more than 1 flat tire every 3 months, have to hold cell phone all day so you don't miss important text or telemarketer calls. Also if you already know everything there is to know about construction and not willing to learn "our methods" don't waste either of our times. Be able to talk and work at same time. And if you have more than 2 court appearances a year don't bother.