Required Experience: MUST have solid firewall experience, heavy cisco background. Networking protocols ,Dynamic routing protocols, scripting. Experience with SDN, load balancing, DNS
5+ years' experience working with infrastructure solutions in an enterprise environment. Position requires professional experience with more than one of the following areas: Data Center Operations, Disaster Recover/Business Continuity Planning & Execution, Security & Compliance Management, Infrastructure Operational Policies & Procedures, and/or Technical Project Coordination. Fundamental understanding of UNIX Operating Systems (OS), Linux OS, Microsoft OS, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix.
location: Augusta, Maine
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide timely responses to all incidents, tasks and requests assigned to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Work with internal clients, suppliers/contractors, project teams and other technical staff to identify, design and support technical solutions.
- Design, plan and implement changes to the environment for improvements or projects
-Provide maintenance of infrastructure technologies following the change management process.
-Lead the technical implementation plans in support of infrastructure technologies.
- Lead the evaluation, selection, and testing of hardware and software products.
-Maintain regulatory compliance under NERC/CIP guidelines.
- Maintain high quality security controls surrounding the critical SCADA systems.
- Perform/coordinate special assignments from OSG Infrastructure Management.
- Provide 24x7 on call support.
-Provide professional and technical mentoring for team members
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 5 years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.