Southern Maine Swimming Pool company in Biddeford
Has Full-time and Part-time Positions available from now to November
Looking for Experience Crew chiefs and helpers for Above Ground installation, liner changes (Above/In Ground) and pool painting.
Also, looking for NIGHT/WEEKEND crew members. Pool service experience is plus, but will train in all aspects of in ground and above ground pool service, installations, liner changes and painting.
ALL APPLICANTS must have a LICENSE Applicants must be dependable , have a solid work history and drivers license. Understand job requires a valid LICENSE. If you don't have one, do not apply.
If you clean driving record you could work tomorrow
The right candidate will be able to do the following:
- Carry up to 65lbs in and around swimming pools
- Use hand tools, power tools, shovels, wheel barrels, etc. . .
- Bend, Lift, Climb, kneel, rake, dig, shovel, trowel, observe, listen and speak
- Work 6 days a week up to 10+ hours a day during our busiest times of the year. 55-70 (hours per week)
- Show up for work at 7:00am properly groomed and in the appropriate attire .
- Pay scale is 15.00/hour . Compensation based on experience. All work over 40 hours is paid at the time and a half rate. Bonuses for days over 10.5 hours ($30 per day)
To apply reply by email only attach resume.No phone calls!
Or fill out contact form on web site DonThePoolMan.com