Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car
Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality,
innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding
and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities
are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a
fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning
potential and performance-based promotions.Â Our philosophy is to
take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this,
success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Our Bangor International Airport branch office has an exciting
opportunity for a Full-Time Rental Sales Agent representing the
National and Alamo brands.Â The Rental Sales Agent provides a
superior, friendly, and efficient transaction at time of rental and
return using the company approved sales and service techniques. The RSA
facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation
of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and
timely rental and return experience. The RSA performs all
responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers
and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full-time position with a pay rate of $11.50/hour plus a
sales commission bonus which has a large impact on overall
compensation. A comprehensive benefits package is available including
medical, dental, and vison insurance, paid vacation time paid holidays,
profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
The selected candidate
must be able to work Sunday from 9am-6pm, Wednesday from 10am-7pm,
Thursday from 10am-7pm, Friday from 9am-6pm and Saturday from 9am-6pm
with a 1 hour break each shift.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area
information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete
understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait
time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 6 months commission or incentive based sales
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and
Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work
authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in
To apply for this position, please CLICK