JOB DESCRIPTION -
Fixt (www.fixt.co), is like Apple Care on steroids. We sell one of the coolest new mobility solutions for busy IT departments that are tired of dealing with phone and tablet issues. Whether through our apps or new 1 click button, Fixt makes it easy for enterprise customers to get their mission critical devices repaired or replaced in under 2 hours anywhere in the nation. One click and just like magic, one of our 3,000 techs shows up to solve the problem.
We've developed a great office community of people that are highly passionate about the company. Our purpose dictates everything we do. Stated simply, our purpose is to build a diverse community of people focused on helping others live their digital lives to the fullest. With a small and talented team, we've earned customers like Coca-Cola, T. Rowe Price, Stanford University, Limited Brands and many more.
Are you looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup?
This Baltimore technology company is looking for you!
The Field Operations Coordinator (FOC) duties are as follows:
- Responsible for all aspects of field service including scheduling, training, & managing field technicians and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction with all cellular installations.
- Providing support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair of cellular devices.
- Ensuring field services are effective and the customer's requirements are met.
- Collecting, analyzing and sharing service metrics, and managing the relationship.
- Being a very customer intensive person.
- Acting as a liaison, to provide timely information and resolution through technology and effective relationships with client.
- Serving as a coordinator of customer service efforts between operations and client.
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly status updates and coordinating with management to maintain and retain customer business levels.
- Investigating complex issues and providing updates to ensure communication is being provided for follow up with the client.
- Assisting operations and customers through various channels of correspondence including email, chat, instant messaging and verbal communication.
- Performing other duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of operational and customer service experience
Highly motivated self-starter with ability to take initiative & engage team
Strong analytical skills
Ability to work flexible hours as needed
Ability to work unsupervised within specific instructional guidelines
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, Email
Job Type: Full-time