Robert Half is seeking a hardworking Network Engineer who is familiar with networking hardware and software. Do you have a strong knowledge of Internet protocols, interfacing, security, server, and network infrastructure? Then we cannot wait to hear from you about this Network Engineer role. This Network Engineer role is a permanent employment opportunity located in the Catonsville, Maryland area.
- Develop enterprise data, voice, and video networks through the use of traditional and creative methods
- Initiate and implement network test facilities
- Deliver high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology like hubs, bridges, hardware and routers
- Maintain a secure transfer of data to a variety of locations via internal and external networks
- Collaborate closely with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementing, optimizing, and consistently managing of networks
- Cisco Wireless experience desired
- Wireless Access experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in Cisco Networking
- Strong familiarity with Wireless LAN
- Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) experience highly desired
- Adeptness in Basic Troubleshooting
- 2+ years networking experience
- An understanding of networking such as switching and routing is desired
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.