Senior Java Developer with TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph, Hanover, MD
DoD TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will perform software requirements analysis, research, design, and develop and test software and tools. From inventing new applications or enhancing existing applications, your talent and leadership abilities will be front and center. We will rely on your experience and knowledge to solve the hardest technical problems facing the company, often requiring the utmost creativity and innovation.
- Bachelor’s in software engineering or a related technical field and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 6 years developing object oriented software applications in Java (version 1.8 or higher).
- Minimum of 3 years with MongoDB or relational databases.
- Familiarity with Java Frameworks (i.e., Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot).
- Thorough understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
- Expert at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve issues in creative ways and help company meet financial and business objectives.
- Very strong knowledge of software tools supporting Integrated Development Environments (IDE), version control, defect reporting and scripting.
- Agile experience preferred.
Looking to hire a Senior Java Developer, Web and Mobile Applications Development in Hanover, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Java Developer, Web and Mobile Applications Development for jobs in Hanover, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today!