Leidos is currently looking for a Senior SE to join a long-standing Cybersecurity Program. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Disability Leave, Safe Work Environments AND a $20k Sign-on Bonus for this position upon funding and hire onto the program!
We are currently looking to add a Senior Systems Engineer (Level 3) to support the development and implementation of the new Tactical Secure Voice Cryptographic Interoperability Specification (TSVCIS) for a Cybersecurity Program near Ft. Meade, MD. As a System Engineer, a successful candidate will participate in the development, facilitation and coordination of system engineering documentation such as: System Engineering Plans; Initial Capabilities Documents; Requirements Specifications; and Interface Control Documentation. Provide technical support for the development/engineering, interfacing/integration and testing of components of complex hardware and software systems to include: Requirements elicitation; Analysis and functional allocation; Conduct systems requirements reviews; Develop concepts of operation and interface standards; Develop system architectures; and Perform technical/non-technical assessments for TSVCIS Working Group members and various partnerships. The candidate will assist with operational views, technical standards views, and system and services views for related TSVCIS architectures using applicable DoDAF standards. The candidate will support the planning and test-analysis of the DoD Certification/Accreditation Process (as well as other Government Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes.
- Twenty (20) years of System Engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system development and or evaluation with Cybersecurity design experience is desired
- Knowledge of Tactical RF and Signals required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
Note: Travel is required. May include International Travel
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: