Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Position Summary: To provide an efficient service to the Andover site in respect of project management of engineering works and other assigned projects to ensure the delivery of agreed output within time, budget and quality parameters. The projects under the remit of the position will be predominately Infrastructure / Utility upgrades therefore experience and technical skills in this discipline is a distinct advantage. The position will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects ranging in size and complexity.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. The Project Manager will assume full responsibility for all assigned projects and ensure the project is delivered in accordance with site requirements adhering to the Capital Project Management Process (CPMP).
2. Generation of key project management deliverables which cover project team structure and interaction plan, roles and responsibilities, overall project execution plan covering planning, scheduling, cost control, procurement, health and safety plan, contract conditions and approach.
3. Produce definitive estimates and schedules for all projects, establishing mechanisms and processes to ensure that subsequent cost, spend and schedule is managed within agreed budget and time limits.
4. Working with Pfizer Procurement ensure that the appointment of contractors, subcontractors and vendors complies with any approved, competitive tendering procedures and within procurement standards laid down by Pfizer.
5. Prepare detailed resource plans for each project identifying both internal resources and external contract resources required to successfully deliver the project.
6. Prepare and present regular cost reports identifying committed and forecast costs for the full lifecycle of the projects.
7. Prepare and present regular project status updates to Andover Engineering Maintenance and Utilities Leadership.
8. Lead the project team to deliver on the project objectives on schedule and within agreed budget.
Candidates must have a qualification in a technical engineering discipline for example Electrical/Civil/Mechanical/Chemical/Process/Bioprocess.
5-8 years experience developing deep expertise in Project Management, in a similar or related industry
Project management and technical leadership skills
Budgetary control experience
Project detailed scheduling experience
Experience in equipment and service procurement including competitive bidding processes.