My client is one of the leading health care producers in the market. They are looking for a Salesforce administrator who works as a team with their employees in a hybrid work environment. If you are looking to develop your Salesforce skills where both your business and technical skills are being tested than this company is for you. You will be constantly looking for the best ways to reduce friction in the sales process while also improve the usability of Salesforce.com for everyone.
- Serve as the primary technical liaison between sales and the company's overall technology platform and tools that connect to Salesforce.com
- Manage standard and customised Salesforce reports
- Evaluate and report Salesforce data that identify areas of improvement
-increase sales productivity through simplifying the process and implementing sales automation tools.
- Manage Salesforce and other technology stack contractors
- Ensure Salesforce data quality and manage regular Salesforce data cleaning processes
- Work alongside sales leadership to define quarterly objectives, standardise business reporting and create dashboards
- Create sales and revenue forecasts using pipelines analysis, booking estimates, and key sales performance indicators.
4+ years of relevant experience
Salesforce administrator certificate
- Competitive Benefits Package/ 401k
- Chance to rise fast and further Salesforce Career