The Application Development Project Manager role is focused on delivering value for key business initiatives and is responsible for aligning efforts across various product/delivery teams.
What you get to do every single day
- Document project work across all teams through visualizations.
- Support the design, development and implementation of project policies and standardized processes to improve and/or establish best practices for efficiency and consistency.
- Lead planning, initiation and discovery activities across cross-functional teams and stakeholders to effectively manage program scope and execution of value delivery for key initiatives, and communicate status of the project to senior management.
- Organize and execute pre-deployment user acceptance testing that is specific to the project.
- Surface business objectives and desired outcomes, establish key results and monitor KPIs to show progress and measure the value of delivery.
- Mitigate risks, manage dependencies and remove roadblocks across the program by creating alignment and facilitating conversations.
- Monitor project costs.
- Create high-level goals and road map associated with their project.
- Facilitate workshops, process and value stream mapping activities to create awareness, document inputs/outputs of complex workflows, understand dependencies, highlight waste and illustrate value delivered.
- Along with the development team, design, test, implement, and maintain updates within company databases and applications necessary to streamline/automate a business process.
- Recognize and examine the risks associated with achieving the milestones for a project. Develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Report development and data validation.
- Own stakeholder communication - responsible for establishing governance, proactively building awareness of the program and outcomes, and securing sponsorship.
7-10 years of Salesforce experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.