Remote Front End Software Engineer Hiring Now!
Apex has an opportunity for a Remote Front End Engineer with one of our clients in the Boston Area. This is a 6+-month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Front End Software Engineer opportunity; please send a Word resume to, Allison Portnoy, Technical Recruiter
Position: Front End Software Engineer
Apex Job ID: 1136591
Location: Boston (Remote)
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6 + month contract to hire
We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission. You will be responsible for end-to-end development of our customer facing experience and features. You will work closely with our Product and Design team to implement the UX and Visual Design details that separate how members used to think about the healthcare industry versus how they will.
You will get the opportunity to work on our Consumer Experience Engineering Team, which maintains our consumer facing applications (Gatsby/React/Typescript).These applications provide a full suite of member health tools, information, and data visualizations. We'll also be working on mobile apps and other products for our members in the near future!
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer with a focus on front end development
• 3+ years of Software Development experience in at least one of the following languages: TypeScript with React, Angular, or Vue, and Node.js
• Strong understanding of Git workflows and ability to rebase and resolve merge conflicts with ease
• Strong understanding of CSS or CSS-in-JS solutions like styled-components
• Understanding of web bundling, transpilation, pre-rendering, and server-side rendering
• BA/BS in Computer Science or any STEM field
• Experience with DevOps tooling and Agile software development
• Skill and practice with developing RESTful APIs, especially with C# and .NET Core
• You take pride in your test coverage, and have used tools such as Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, or Chai
• Experience with secure web development practices
• Hands-on development with cloud services, especially Google Cloud Platform
• Experience supporting live production infrastructure
• Familiarity with developing web pages against common accessibility guidelines like WCAG
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or