Position: Marketing Automation Manager (Salesforce Marketing)
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: As soon as right candidate is found
Status: Full Time
Rate: up to $90,000
Our client, in the childcare/education space, is looking for a full-time Marketing Automation Manager to join their Marketing team!
The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for executing and reporting on customer and prospect facing email marketing programs, including events, demand gen and retention programs.
- Assist in defining target audience strategy, testing methodology and measurement of effectiveness
- Create automated, multi-touch, targeted prospect and customer marketing programs
- Act as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices
- Monitor daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution
- Report on the delivery of email campaigns and journeys
- Work on special projects and serve as the SME on marketing systems across the organization
- Keep management in the loop on email performance against goals and objectives
The best fit will have:
- 2+ years experience implementing and managing campaigns and journeys preferably within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar platform like Marketo
- Marketing Cloud AMPScipt familiarity a plus!
- Experience managing multiple projects and working with multiple stakeholders/teams
- Understanding of persona-based marketing, targeting and segmentation
- Ability to think strategically, but also execute
- HTML and Photoshop skills a plus
This is a full-time, remote position during COVID, but will be onsite in Newton once normal schedules resume.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: