QR Code Link to This Post
Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:30pm
Family owned and operated
Air conditioned work facility
***MUST HAVE CERTIFICATIONS***
Michigan Certified Master Mechanic/Automotive Technician:
The successful candidate should be certified in at least brakes, front end and steering, and engine repair. Master certification preferred, but not required.
- **Must have current Michigan or ASE certificates**
- Valid and insurable drivers license
- Bring own tools
- Significant experience in the automotive repair industry
- Auto/light truck repair
- Engine repair and replacement
- Brakes, chassis, alignment
- Vehicle inspections and maintenance.
- Capabilities with electrical and engine performance diagnosis would also be a plus.
- Paid hourly - NO flat rate. Same hours per week all year (Consistent weekly pay checks!)
- Health insurance (after 90 days)
- Company matching retirement program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Employee discount on parts