Looking for an expert in Winforms development using VB.NET - ideally with current Angular, C#, and TypeScript experience. The immediate need is for help on our Production Support team getting our Legacy system back up and running to fill the gap while we refactor our web application - so the VB.NET skills are a must on this one.
• Programming and Testing staff performing design, code and all test functions (other than UAT).
• Monitoring of applications.
• Possesses skills specific to technology that is new to the IT industry on a year over year basis (Angular in particular)
• Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
• Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
• Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
• Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
• Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
• Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
• Create Automated Acceptance Testing Scripts as needed
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS. OR equivalent industry experience
• 2+ years of experience with Web API, and MVC software architecture patterns.
• 2+ years with Microsoft Azure
• 2+ years of experience programming in C#.Net and/or VB.Net.
• Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and internal Customers)
• Proven ability to write complex code; including the planning of work from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting documentation and software quality
• Experience with Gherkin and a Cucumber implementation, preferably SpecFlow
• Exposure to SharePoint and related content management technologies.
• Experience performance tuning applications.
• Exposure to diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-starter, strong desire to learn, contribute and think creatively
Looking for an expert in current Angular with VB.NET experience. Self-motivated individual who can work independently and with a large team, and will deliver high quality software.