Looking for something new? Ready to start a new career?
Securitas has what you are looking for!!
Security Manager, Monday-Friday, 1st Shift
Apply today to be a part of the fast growing security world!
We offer benefits, 401k and vacation pay!!
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises Security Officers, Lead Officers and other company personnel at assigned client site(s). May perform duties of Security Officer within scope of assignment.
DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS: Supervises company personnel, including assigning work, coaching, and discipline, as defined by client contract.
1. Functions as a supervisor of Security Officers, Lead Officers and other company personnel assigned to one or more posts at client site(s); acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that adequate reports are filed; notifies proper authorities and client in emergency situations.
2. Coaches and disciplines personnel as appropriate; seeks advice from company management or designated representatives as appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents coaching and disciplinary actions.
3. Trains Security Officers and other company personnel; reviews post orders and other details of assignments with subordinates.
4. Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information to the company as designated.
5. In conjunction with company management or designated representatives ensures adequate coverage of all posts and positions.
6. Prepares, files and submits various reports as required.
7. Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with subordinates to outline tasks and responsibilities.
8. Meets with client representatives as scheduled or as needed to provide assurance that all security requirements are being met and to provide quality customer service.
9. As assigned, in accordance with applicable company policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws, carries out supervisory duties that can include some or all of the following: interviewing, orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; and, making hiring and termination recommendations.
10. May perform the duties of a Security Officer in accord with post orders and company policy.
Education/Experience: At least 2 years of responsible experience in the security industry, military, law enforcement and/or supervisoral or combination of.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume.
Any questions, please call Brittany Swenson at (218) 727-7870