Lab Technician II
2 year contract!
Volt Technical Resources is seeking a Lab Tech II for a well known manufacturer in their Maplewood Facility.
You will be trained to support product development engineers through physical property and optical testing/characterization and sample prep. Also, may include method validation, maintaining lab waste and proper documentation/writing summaries
Works with moderate work direction and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. Worker performs physical, optical and/or mechanical analyses and tests required for research, development, or quality control of processes and products. Assists with compiling, analyzing, interpreting, and documenting results. Ability to follow procedures and methods. Experience in a lab or technical environment is preferred. Must be computer literate with good communication and time management skills.
• AAS degree or bachelor’s degree or some college exposure plus work experience
• Applicant must be comfortable working in a laboratory environment.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible and results oriented.
Experience with the Microsoft suite of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
Good communication, ability to multi-task, Attention to detail, Good time management
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer