Regulatory & Product Steward Associate
Volt Technical Resources has this fantastic opportunity for a well known manufacturer in their Maplewood Facility. We are voted by Forbes as the best staffing agency and I would love to represent you! US Status is Required and local candidates only.
In this position you will support the divisional Product Stewardship Team.
You will be:
• Creating and maintaining hazard communication and customer documentation which include Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Article Information Sheets (AIS), and Regulatory Data Sheets (RDS) for internal intermediate materials and finished products.
• Coordinating external product analytical testing and updating documentation with resulting data.
• Responding to customer EHS&R inquiries.
• Collecting raw material composition from suppliers.
• Understanding and completing TSCA compliance requirements
• Assisting with the completion of product life cycle management reviews.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Technical or Life Science focused degree from an accredited institution
• One to two years’ work experience, post-graduation of Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with various regulatory databases and systems: Chemical Data Management System (CDMS), Electronic Life Cycle Management (ELMs), Global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Experience in product EHS&R, including OSHA Hazard Communication, US and global chemical control laws
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer