One of Aerotek's healthcare clients is looking for qualified individuals to join their team. Candidates will be considered for a position as a Customer Service Representative within a healthcare organization.
The Customer Service Representative will be handling inbound calls for Long Term Care Insurance. A representative can expect to receive calls regarding, but not limited to, the following:
- Claims questions regarding their policy
- Hospital discharge calls
- Prior Authorization calls
- Transferring calls to the nurse if a customer needs further clarification
Representatives will take anywhere from 30-50 calls per day. The client is looking for individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality.
- At least one year of experience in Customer Service within an office setting
- At least one year of Prior Authorization experience
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- GED or High School Diploma required (must be able to provide proof)
- EPIC experience is preferred
Information about the opportunity:
- On the bus line
- Near the Mall of America, many amenities nearby
- M-F, 7:30am-3:30pm