Dot Net Lead Developer(Medical Device)
Minneapolis, MN(Initial Remote)
Job Description :
- Design, develop, Sustain and maintain .NET software and applications ( ASP.NET, C# .NET, Angular)
- Collaborate with Customer engineering and Product teams to define application features enhancements and analyze the requirements
- Ensure quality and performance of the application to the specification and comply with applicable standards.
- Maintenance, sustenance-Bug Triage, Debugging, bug analysis and fixing complex customer reported/filed issues
- Patch Release and Service pack Release
- Create and assign tasks for the team, reviewing the artefacts and code to qualify them for release to Customer
- Guide team members on Technical, process and Tools
- Work closely with the PM, Design, test and process team-members
- Prior experience in working with the client and aligning the team's tasks while updating internal stakeholder
- Possess excellent communication skills oral and written
Graduate/Post Graduate (BS/MS/B.Tech/M.Tech) in
-Electronics and Communications
Hands on development expertise in Microsoft Technologies like C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC Along with Entity Framework
SQL server development experience with Strong knowledge of database concepts like joins, stored procedures, triggers etc.
Experience with Angular.JS/ Node.js
Experience with Authentication Technologies SSO, SAML, Oauth
Strong knowledge of OOPS, multiple design patterns and best coding practices
Experienced of Entity Framework and Data first modelling
Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
Experience in leading Team and customer interactions
Good communication skills and Ability to work in multi-location team
Vimerse is a fast growing IT Company having a team of well trained professionals and with a huge spectrum of services to offer. It s having Innovation and Reliability as its driving force. We are proud to say that with our fleeting yet diverse experiences we are able to become a partner of choice with an astonishing accomplishment and customer satisfaction for our clients.
Our main motive is to provide professional support system to our clients aligned to their core business activity with an aim to provide cost effectiveness and optimum utilization of available resource while keeping pace with dynamic market conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status